Marketing / Brand Manager
We are looking for a creative and data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will manage and create the brand image, oversee attracting site traffic converting that traffic into new leads for the business and passing on those leads to the sales teams and in house teams to further develop. You will lead the go to market strategy and build awareness around our differentiated products. This is a fun, highly integrated and challenging role for a well-organized and well-networked creative who likes working on big ideas. You will take ownership of communication our story, product, and company to other businesses through digital and offline mediums. You will ensure the timeliness of launches, marketing initiatives, and deliverables that align with our marketing calendar and specific customer needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of in marketing at a brand, agency, studio, or well-liked consumer facing company
(B2B/Wholesale experience is a plus)
- Strong opinions on design, copy, and a clear style and creative aesthetic that aligns with the Cotton Heritage Brand.
- Proficient writing and editing skills, with the ability to aid in developing the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Good negotiation skills preferred
- Excellent project management abilities and experience working with external freelancers or agencies.
- Scrappy mentality and ability to get a lot done with a small budget
- Strategize and develop clear creative campaign concepts to support marketing objectives
- Create all marketing assets, photography, and signage to align with marketing narratives
- Create and manage campaign deliverables and timelines
- Manage external producer relationships
- Accountable to ensure all content needs are mapped, tracked, and delivered upon to meet critical deadlines
- Integrates content strategies with email, social, SEO, influencer, PR and more
- Organize and create yearly catalog merchandising outline, narratives, and supplemental materials
- Own email and social media calendar ensuring alignment with merchandising goals.
- Support in the creation and deployment of segmented email campaigns, from test / approval to scheduled deployment.
- Review and manage all automation campaigns, and support in integrations of lists, segments, product catalog and dynamic creative content.
- Product photography - coordinate or shoot marketing asset needs
- Maintain and organize all marketing assets on server for easy utilization
- Create, track, and manage sales team requests for marketing collateral
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency across all internal and external creative and marketing materials
- Manage work flows for Marketing Agency
- Track, review, and make recommendations on how marketing spend needs to be allocated
- Actively seek current market insights, best practice, and recommendations to continually optimize the channel based on current trends, competitive landscape and technology.
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Social media platforms.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.