Frequently Asked Questions
Terms of Sale
- Q: I cannot find the style/color/size I am looking for, what should I do?
- A: Please try our search product button located on the top right of the home page. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, please email us at: email@example.com or call us at: 1-888-766-2448 or 323-722-5592 and ask for a sales representative.
- Q: Where do you ship from?
- A: We ship out of Commerce, CA
- Q: Do you make clothes for infants and toddlers?
- A: Yes, we do offer infant and toddler clothing, as well as youth T-shirts
- Q: How can I request a catalog?
- A: Email our customer service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Send Cotton Heritage Catalog
- Q: Where can I find forms for resale & credit card authorization?
- A: A fill out a resale certificate form, Here. A fill out a credit card form, Here.
- Q: Do you offer Private Label programs?
- A: Yes. Private Label programs are custom clothing designed and manufactured to your specifications. Please contact our Sourcing Department at: email@example.com for more information.
- Q: How do I get terms of credit?
- A: A fill out an applicaton, Here.
- Q: Do you have an Online Order Form?
- A: Yes. Online ordering can be done any time by our registered customers. Please register on our website by clicking on the "Register" link located at the top right. Complete the registration and once our customer service department has processed your account, you may order online at any time.
- Q: How can I order samples?
- A: A fill out an order form, Here, and provide your UPS shipper number.
- Q: Are you an ASI or PPAI Suppler?
- A: Yes, our supplier numbers are: ASI 46778 and PPAI 254025
There are no minimum orders! We will gladly accept any size order, except when goods come in pre-packs. Although, we do offer generous pricing and freight discounts based on order quantity.
Pickup orders are between 8:30am and 4:30pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday. Customer service representatives will help coordinate your pick-up time. For your convenience, our will call area accepts Visa, American Express and MasterCard. No money orders are accepted. Certified checks will be verified by the credit department. (Certified checks must be brought in before 3 PM.) Merchandise cannot be brought back without a prior return authorization number from the customer service department. Please call customer service your account executive for a RMA.
Back orders can be placed on the web or by contacting us. Back orders will be processed in the order they are received. Back orders resulting from partial shipment will be canceled unless special arrangements are made after the order is shipped. Each back order will incur separate shipping charges.
Guidelines for return:
- Garments must be inspected before printing.
- No returns will be accepted on printed, embroidered or washed merchandise.
- Discontinued styles and merchandise over 30 days old cannot be returned.
- Claims must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Steps to return merchandise:
- Please call a customer service specialist at 1-323-722-5592 for a return authorization number. To help expedite your call, please have your invoice number ready.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by the pre-approved return authorization number that must appear on the outside of the package. Please indicate any flaw on damaged merchandise using tape for our inspection.
- Please send ALL returns back to the warehouse of origin.
Refused And Cancelled Orders
All refused, cancelled and unclaimed shipments, or those returned due to customer error, are subject to a 15% restocking charge in addition to all freight costs.
- All prices reflect a wholesale cash or check discount. Prices for payment other than wholesale cash or check will be provided in our standard price list upon request
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Customers will be charged prices in effect at the time merchandise is shipped.
Case Price: Price per piece of the same style, color and size when ordering case quantity.
Dozen Price: Price per piece for one dozen of the same style, color and size.
Piece Price: Price of individual pieces not bought in solid dozens.
Terms and Payment Methods
Terms are F.O.B., C.O.D. certified check. C.O.D. certified check customers receive one C.O.D. charge per box. C.O.D. company check customers receive one C.O.D. charge per order. The UPS C.O.D. charge is $11.00 per box and is subject to change.
Acceptance of company check or Net-30 terms requires our prior approval via review of a Cotton Heritage, Div. of Roochi credit application. To download credit applications please visit our Forms link. Allow 2-3 days for the Cotton Heritage, Div. of Roochi credit application and check application to be approved. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be charged on balances past terms. Accounts will be charged $35 per check, for checks returned for any reason.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted. For your protection, we require the proper completion of our credit card authorization form before the shipment of any credit card orders.
Drop shipments must be Net, Credit Card or Prepaid Terms. All merchandise drop-shipped to third parties (e.g. screen-printers, embroiderers, etc.) must be inspected for accuracy (against packing list) and product flaws before printing or embroidering. Cotton Heritage, Div. of Roochi, is not responsible for discrepancies on orders sent to anyone other than the invoiced customer.
Garment Content & Care
When laundering all shirts, follow washing instructions on care tag label. Shades of gray, such as ash, birch, oxford and graphite, will have contents other than 100% cotton. Typical contents of colors in the gray family will be 90% cotton/10% poly when 100% cotton is listed in the descriptions. You can expect some shade variations with garment-dyed and washed products such as denim. This one-of-a-kind quality is the normal result of this special process. We recommend washing garment-dyed clothes separately before the first wearing. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.