Frequently Asked Questions
Terms of Sale
- Q: I cannot find the style/color/size I am looking for, what should I do?
- A: Please try the product search located on the top right of the website. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Q: Where do you ship from?
- A: We ship out of our warehouses in Los Angeles, CA and Martinsville, VA.
- Q: Do you make clothes for infants and toddlers?
- A: Yes, please see our Youth section for t-shirts and fleece for children.
- Q: How can I request a catalog?
- A: Email our customer service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Send Cotton Heritage Catalog."
- Q: Where can I find forms for resale and credit card authorization?
- A: You can find these and other forms on our Forms page.
- Q: Do you offer Private Label programs?
- A: Yes, we offer Private Label programs with custom clothing designed and manufactured to your specifications. Please contact our Sourcing Department at: email@example.com for more information.
- Q: How can I apply for terms of credit?
- A: Please fill out an applicaton here.
- Q: Can I place an order online?
- A: Yes, once you have created an account, you can order online any time. Please register on our website here.
- Q: How can I order samples?
- A: Please fill out a sample request form here, and provide your UPS shipper number.
- Q: Are you an ASI or PPAI Suppler?
- A: Yes, our supplier numbers are: ASI 46778 and PPAI 254025.
There are no minimum order quantities. We will gladly accept any size order, except when goods come in pre-packs. We do offer generous pricing and freight discounts based on order quantity. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
Orders can be picked up at the Los Angeles warehouse (6393 E. Washington Blvd. Commerce, CA 90040) between 8:30 PM and 4:30 PM Pacific Time, Monday-Friday. Customer service representatives will help coordinate your pick-up time. For your convenience, our will-call area accepts Visa, American Express and MasterCard. No money orders are accepted. Certified checks will be verified by the credit department. (Certified checks must be brought in before 3 PM.) Merchandise cannot be brought back without a prior return authorization number from the customer service department. Please contact customer service or your account executive for an RMA.
Back orders can be placed online or by contacting us. Back orders will be processed in the order they are received. Back orders resulting from partial shipment will be canceled unless special arrangements are made after the order is shipped. Each back order will incur separate shipping charges.
Please see our return policy here for more information.
- All prices reflect a wholesale cash or check discount. Prices for payment other than wholesale cash or check will be provided in our standard price list upon request. Please contact your sales representative.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Customers will be charged prices in effect at the time merchandise is shipped.
Case Price: Price per piece of the same style, color and size when ordering case quantity.
Dozen Price: Price per piece for one dozen of the same style, color and size.
Piece Price: Price of individual pieces not bought in solid dozens.
Terms and Payment Methods
Terms are F.O.B., C.O.D. certified check. C.O.D. certified check customers receive one C.O.D. charge per box. C.O.D. company check customers receive one C.O.D. charge per order. The UPS C.O.D. charge is $11.00 per box and is subject to change.
Acceptance of company check or Net-30 terms requires our prior approval via review of a Cotton Heritage, Div. of Roochi, credit application. To download credit applications, please visit our Forms page. Please allow 2-3 days for the Cotton Heritage, Div. of Roochi, credit application and check application to be approved. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be charged on balances past terms. Accounts will be charged $35 per check, for checks returned for any reason.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. For your protection, we require the proper completion of our credit card authorization form before the shipment of any credit card orders.
Drop shipments must be Net, Credit Card or Prepaid Terms. All merchandise drop-shipped to third parties (e.g. screen-printers, embroiderers, etc.) must be inspected for accuracy (against packing list) and product flaws before printing or embroidering. Cotton Heritage, Div. of Roochi, is not responsible for discrepancies on orders sent to anyone other than the invoiced customer.
Garment Content and Care
When laundering all shirts, follow the washing instructions on the care tag label. Shades of grey, such as ash, birch, oxford and graphite, will have contents other than 100% cotton. Typical contents of colors in the grey family will be 90% cotton/10% polyester when 100% cotton is listed in the descriptions. You can expect some shade variations with garment-dyed and washed products such as denim. This one-of-a-kind quality is the normal result of this special process. We recommend washing garment-dyed clothes separately before the first wearing. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.